Star of Bosphorus Data Center will be a unique facility for corporate customers that prioritize reliability and uninterrupted operation and will be the most sophisticated data center in Turkey thanks to its technology, experienced team and international certifications.
Star of Bosphorus Data Center will provide a wide range of data center services:
- Colocation Services
- Cloud Services
- Managed Services
- SaaS Services
Star of Bosphorus Data Center, which will be the first ‘operator independent’ commercial data center in Turkey certified by the Uptime Institute for Tier III Design & Facility, will have total power of 16 MW and operate over 2.000 standard racks in approximately 5.000 sqm white space. Tier III Facility Certificate of the Uptime Institute guarantees a unique level of service in data center infrastructure.
The Star of Bosphorus Data Center provides its clients with the highest-level physically protected colocation facility in the country which is designed to reduce earthquake risk. We ensure the level of protection with the architecture of the building, general design of the data center infrastructure and the layout of the facility.
The Data Center will have a design scalable with four Data Center Modules (DCM). Each Data Center Module will have its own power, cooling, fire prevention, physical security systems and infrastructure and Data Center Modules will be matched to create two separate buildings.
Key characteristics of Star of Bosphorus Data Center:
- Uptime Institute Tier III design & facility certifications
- Two external power feeds
- 2N redundant power supply for customer’s equipment
- 2N redundant power supply system for mechanical systems
- N+1 redundant cooling system
- Minimum 24-hour fuel storage for continuous operations during external power failures
- Total electric power is 16 MW
- Average power capacity per rack is 5 kW or 2 kW per sq. m of ‘White Space’
- Automatic gas fire-extinguishing system
- 24/7 video surveillance within the building and data halls
- 24/7 on site security personnel
- 24/7 monitoring of the entire data center infrastructure