Triogen develops and deploys innovative waste-heat recovery technology that converts waste heat into electrical power. Triogen products are based on the widely known and proven Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC). Triogen is the most efficient ORC in the market. Moreover, it is the most cost-effective ORC measured in cost per kW installed capacity.
Triogen ORC’s are capable of producing electricity in a wide variety of applications. Examples are diesel or gas engine based generators, landfill sites and industrial processes.
Diesel gensets convert only 40% of the fuel energy into electricity, the rest is wasted. Triogen’s ORC technology converts the exhaust gas heat into additional power and thereby reduces the fuel consumption of the genset.
Lower your carbon footprint and save fuel:
- With a capacity of 170kW, a single Triogen unit saves 300,000 liters of fuel per year
- No interference with genset performance
- Built on proven components and 700,000 operating hours
- Made to withstand harshest conditions
- Runs without supervision – remotely controlled